Start of the new term - cell line project check list
Back from your summer break? Starting a new project involving cell culture?
ECACC can help you with all the tools you need:
- sign up for our free of charge Fundamental Techniques of Cell Culture Handbook with detailed protocols on all techniques needed to get stared in cell culture including expert tips from ECACC and a new section on iPSC culture provided by EBiSC
- start your project with new authenticated cell lines from ECACC. More and more journals are increasingly requiring use of authenticated cell lines in order to publish papers or obtain grant funding
- if you are looking to try something new, browse the cell line collections or new cell line pages which contain background information to help you choose the best line for your research
- browse the extensive range of over 440 iPSC lines representing both disease and normal donor patients
- we are constantly adding to our cell line collection in response to research needs so keep checking our new cell lines page. If you don’t find what you are looking for tell us and we’ll do our best to help
- there are several videos to watch on on YouTube on all aspects of cell culture. Good cell culture practice training demonstrates and describes the key areas of cell culture and was filmed on location at ECACC
- don’t forget to stay in touch and let us know how your research goes. Published articles acknowledging ECACC cell lines may get their own home page feature! All you need to do is email us
Please confirm your country of origin from the list below.